- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class ServletRequestAttributeEvent
- extends ServletRequestEvent
This is the event class for notifications of changes to the
attributes of the servlet request in an application.
- Servlet 2.4
- See Also:
Return the name of the attribute that changed on the ServletRequest.
Returns the value of the attribute that has been added, removed or
public ServletRequestAttributeEvent(ServletContext sc,
- Construct a ServletRequestAttributeEvent giving the servlet context
of this web application, the ServletRequest whose attributes are
changing and the name and value of the attribute.
sc - the ServletContext that is sending the event.
request - the ServletRequest that is sending the event.
name - the name of the request attribute.
value - the value of the request attribute.
public String getName()
- Return the name of the attribute that changed on the ServletRequest.
- the name of the changed request attribute
public Object getValue()
- Returns the value of the attribute that has been added, removed or
replaced. If the attribute was added, this is the value of the
attribute. If the attribute was removed, this is the value of the
removed attribute. If the attribute was replaced, this is the old
value of the attribute.
- the value of the changed request attribute
As of July 2010, there were no online versions of the servlet 3.0, JSP 2.2, and EL 2.2 Javadocs, except as part of the huge Java EE 6 API. So, I built them myself from the Tomcat 7 source code.